Chicago’s known for their deep dish pizza/steakhouses (and hot dogs). NY’s famous for bagels/thin crust pizza. Nothing screams SF louder than Sourdough. Seattle’s known for being the birthplace of coffee. The little push pin on my traveling map now targets Vancouver. And I associate it for birthing this whole new food revolution starting with… *drumroll...
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce