We had a late weekend lunch with our friend James at Ocha Tea Cafe after hearing him rave about it for a few weeks now. The tea house serves Taiwanese cuisine which made my stomach happy. The prices here were reasonable and the service was fairly fast. I ordered the German pork hock meal which...
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce