After our dinner @ Maneki’s, we drove around Seattle to sightsee at night. Which resulted in me driving across the Roosevelt Bridge no less than 3 times, slapping each other with our newly invented game of Starbucks-Slap, and checking out ANOTHER grocery store called QFC. Prior to hitting the sack, we headed back up towards...
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce