We were lucky enough to be blessed by the presence of 3 Sum Eats at work. The menu looked enticing and the food looked delicious! We went out there and picked up the cornflake fried chicken sandwich. Verdict? Absolutely delicious!
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce