Every year, we eagerly await the winter time because that’s when the fattest juiciest Dungeness crabs are available. And they are seriously good noms! I found a local seafood restaurant that was running a crab festival menu to celebrate my Aunt Daphne’s birthday. They were super accommodating and let me bring in my homemade NY […]
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce