I have a bad craving for Shipley Do-Nuts… Unfortunately they’re nowhere to be found here in California. The craving’s almost bad enough for me to jump on a Virgin America plane and head off to Dallas so I could get a few donuts… And some good ol’ Texan BBQ. I blame my husband for converting me to “real BBQ” which is really unfortunate since there isn’t that many places around here in CA that serves good ol’ Texas style ribs.
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce