When I booked our honeymoon with Costco, I had them price quote the various excursions while I did more price comparison and shopping around. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise since Groupon came along and dropped $500 in my lap to work with. When I contacted Classic Vacations, the pricing was a...
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce