After flying around and getting the bird’s eye view of NY, we headed off to Ippudo to have ramen. I had the best bowl of ramen I’ve ever tasted in my life. It was awesome. Not to mention the pork belly buns. Those were even more awesome. I think they’re awesome enough to convert any...
- 7×7 The Big Eat 2011!
- Bolognese w/ Love
- Garlic Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Pan Roasted Oyster Mushrooms
- German Pretzels – Laugenbrezeln!
- Lazy Beef Bourguignon
- Mango Coconut Bread Pudding
- Mentaiko Spaghetti w/ Shiso & Nori
- Peppermint Bark Fudge Cookies
- Satsuma Infused Baguette French Toast
- Steak au Poivre
- Vicky’s Magic Garlic Sauce